Your voice has the power to transform your life.
In our lives we lead with our voice. Communication experts say our communication is through 7 percent of our word choice, 37 percent body language, and 56 percent intonation—voice. Voice is the instrument through which we create relationships, communicate ideas, and manifest new realities. Through individual coaching and group-singing experiences offered by Living Your Voice, you can:
- Learn to master your instrument and the issues that block it.
- Know your voice as a powerful communicator of who you are and what you are passionate about.
- Get support necessary to fully reclaim your voice.
- Develop your team in a safe and cooperative environment, which naturally causes out of the box thinking.
- Tap into your own unique creativity.
- Create your own path for the development of your instrument.
The Living Your Voice program is not your typical training experience. It addresses a wide spectrum of challenges that can get in the way of a person’s speaking, singing, and being fully present.
We use singing as the principal coaching modality for public speaking as well as singing because both activities present similar technical and emotional blocks to full and unfettered expression. The Living Your Voice program employs a holistic approach that addresses all of those issues.
This process focuses on support rather than judgment, and empowers a person to take personal risk, actualize his/her inner voice, and flourish in a world that yearns for authentic expression.
Our unique process is employed in one-on-one coaching sessions and all classes and workshops. There is no limit to what a person can do when he/she is vulnerable and real and supported in a safe environment. You’ll find yourself speaking with authority or singing out like you’ve always wanted to!